Fundraising can be lost of fun. There are many ways you can fundraise for much needed funds on behalf of Epilepsy ACT.
Purchase Merchandise @ one of our Pop-Ups during March!
@ Marketplace Gungahlin
@ Cooleman Court
@ Westfield Woden
@ Southpoint Tuggeranong
@ Riverside Plaza
Or contact us here to purchase merchandise anytime!
Anytime is a great time to sell merchandise and raise much needed funds for Epilepsy ACT. We have 2 great options:
- Toy Box (includes: plush toys)
- Mixed merchandise box (includes: pens, nail files, pins, ribbons & keyrings)
If you would like to sell some merchandise to help raise funds for Epilepsy ACT please contact the office. We have many personalised options available, so lets chat.
Ideas of how/where to sell your merchandise:
- Host a morning tea
- Display at your school
- Sell at work
- Take to family BBQ
- Make a Facebook post
Sign up to virtually Walk around Australia
Get ready to Walk for Epilepsy in a whole new way!
Team up with walkers across your city and even interstate to raise money and awareness for people living with epilepsy this October. This year we’re taking the Walk online, allowing people to participate in their own time and their own way. Set your own goal, set up a fundraising page and hit the pavement! Plus, join our Facebook group to make new connections, get fundraising and exercise tips, and more. Let’s make sure no one living with epilepsy has to go it alone!
National Help Line
1300 852 853
Monday – Thursday 9am – 4pm
Saturday – Sunday Closed
- Epilepsy Awareness & Emergency Medication Training Thursday 6th May April 14, 2021
- Epilepsy Awareness and Emergency Medication Training 27th January 2021 – Book Now January 13, 2021
- Walk for Epilepsy 2021 – Registrations are now open November 17, 2020