Epilepsy ACT is dependent on community support so that it can continue to assist people with epilepsy throughout the Australian Capital Territory and surrounding areas. Becoming a member of Epilepsy ACT is easy, just contact our office for a membership form or download one here.
Who can join?
Anyone with an interest in epilepsy can join! You may have epilepsy yourself, or have a family member, friend or someone at your workplace with epilepsy and want more information and support. You may just want to help!
Membership entitles you to:
- Receive regular member updates and newsletters
- Have access to our ever expanding collection of online resources, library and self-management tools
- Have access to our nurses and training staff
- Receive a personalised epilepsy management plan, if required
- Receive the Australian Epilepsy Report, produced bi-annually
- Be invited to scheduled seminars, educational programs, fundraisers and social events
- Access to our qualified librarian as well as access to our children’s library