When someone close to us dies, we experience grief, sadness and, ultimately, an appreciation of all memories we have of that special person.
- An In Memory Gift to Epilepsy ACT is a special way to remember someone, and at the same time help give hope and life to those who remain.
- An In Memory Gift can be an individual donation in memory of a loved one or friend.
- An In Memory Gift can be a donation at the request of the bereaved family in lieu of flowers at the funeral or service. Special envelopes can be provided for this purpose. Please ask your Funeral Director to contact us to provide envelopes for the service, or contact us directly.
- For some people an In Memory Gift donated on the anniversary of their loved one’s birthday or a date significant only to them is their way of paying tribute to special memories.
Group or Corporate In Memory Gifts
When someone dies their passing has a profound effect on their work colleagues, sports team or social group. Many times the group feels they would like to do something together to jointly honour the memory of their friend who has died.
Donations may collected from a variety sources:
- from the employer
- from colleagues
- from a fundraising activity specially organized in honour of their friend
- collected at sporting events or a social dinner
Epilepsy ACT greatly appreciates these acts of generosity at a time of personal loss.
For further information regarding In Memory Giving please contact us