- Epilepsy Australia Ltd
The national coalition of Australian Epilepsy Associations raising our voices as one to advance the cause of all Australians living with epilepsy.
- Epilepsy Association of South Australia & Northern Territory (The Epilepsy Centre)
- Epilepsy Association of Tasmania
- Epilepsy Association of Western Australia
- Epilepsy Foundation Victoria
- Epilepsy Queensland
- Cheeky Neurons
Nix and Nellie are cheeky, curious young neurons who want to understand the brain – especially what’s happening in the brain in epilepsy. This website aims to help children and families understand epilepsy in a fun and engaging way and hopes to reduce the stigma and anxiety that is often associated with the experience of epilepsy.
- Kuekids Australia
provides support, links and information that becomes available, especially for Australian parents of children with uncontrolled epilepsy.
- Little Poss
Epilepsy Queensland’s website for children with epilepsy
Livewire.org.au is an online community designed just for young people living with a serious illness, chronic health condition or disability, and their families. It is a safe online space where members can connect and share experiences with others who understand what they are going through.
- The Tea Room – For teenagers with epilepsy
The Tea Room is a social networking site for teenagers with epilepsy. It is co-run by Epilepsy Queensland and the Scottish Epilepsy Initiative and is a friendly space where teenagers can talk to other teenagers about anything from epilepsy to the x factor!
- Australian Epilepsy Pregnancy Register
This a voluntary, nationwide study that is enrolling women who are currently pregnant or who have given birth recently (infants up to 12 months of age) in the following categories:
– Women with epilepsy taking antiepileptic medication (AEDs).
– Women taking AEDs for allied conditions.
– Women with epilepsy not taking AEDs.
- Children’s Hospital, Westmead
- Epilepsy Research Centre
- Epilepsy Society of Australia
- Genetic Epilepsy Team Australia
- The Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne
- Sydney Children’s Hospital Randwick
- Disability ACT – Community Services
- Everyday Hero Australia: Purple Day
Build your own online fundraising page for Purple Day
- Give Now – Donate to Epilepsy ACT
- National Disability Services
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- National Relay Service
For people who are deaf, or have speech or hearing impairments.
- About Kids Health (Epilepsy Resource Centre) – Canada
- Epilepsy Action – UK
- Epilepsy Foundation – USA
- Epilepsy Ireland
- Epilepsy New Zealand
- Epilepsy Society – UK
- International Bureau for Epilepsy
- International League Against Epilepsy – USA
- Intractable Childhood Epilepsy Alliance: ICE – USA
- LGS Foundation (Lennox- Gastaut Syndrome) – USA
- Non-Epileptic Attack Disorder – UK
- Purple Day – USA
- SUDEP Action: making every epilepsy death count – UK
National Help Line
1300 852 853
Monday – Thursday 9am – 4pm
Saturday – Sunday Closed
- Epilepsy Awareness & Emergency Medication Training Thursday 6th May April 14, 2021
- Epilepsy Awareness and Emergency Medication Training 27th January 2021 – Book Now January 13, 2021
- Walk for Epilepsy 2021 – Registrations are now open November 17, 2020