Join us for a great day out for the whole family.
Walk the ‘bridge to bridge’ around Lake Burley Griffin and you will help raise awareness and much needed funds for people with Epilepsy.
We look forward to another wonderful day with your support!
Individual Registrations: $30 – Family Registrations: $80
We have many activities planned at the base camp of the walk, some come along and be part . Even if you cannot walk come and enjoy some activities including:
- Face painting – gold coin donation
- Coffee – thanks to Keen bean Coffee with a percentage of takings going to Epilepsy ACT, don’t BYO this time.
- Jumping Castle – Free thanks to Castle King
- Massages – face, hands and skin assessments. Provided by the lovely Lindsay from Lindsay’s Beauty
- Make your own Cheeky Neuron with Nix & Nellie – www.cheekyneurons.com
- Raffle, we have lots of prizes and vouchers to win
Raffle – $1 per ticket
We are holding a raffle, to be drawn @ 12noon on Sunday 25 March after the WALK.
- 2 x Month Memberships from Synergy Self Defence and Fitness
- Gift Voucher from Lindsay’s Beauty
- Gift Voucher from Birds Nest
- Restaurant Voucher from Vikings
Check out the route/map here: Route Map 2018
Parking Map available here: Parking Map
Weather – if bad weather occurs we will still go ahead with some changes. If the weather is dreadful the WALK will be postponed to another date.
WE ARE GOING AHEAD – (updated 7am Sunday 25/3)
We would love to thank our sponsors and hope you can support them too.
Click their logo to visit their websites